*HY/RD Technical Bulletin*
Pronounced "High Road"
Click here for HY/RD Installation Video
The HY/RD is the latest iteration of our industry-leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market. Using an open hydraulic system it’s compatible with new cable actuated Shimano and SRAM road shift levers. For compatibility questions contact us to ensure this caliper will work with your existing levers. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper is post mount or flat mount? Reference our mounting type guide here.
· Weight: 205g per caliper
· Available in black anodized with polished cap, silver with black anodized cap, or high polish grey
· True 'plug-and-play' compatibility with existing cable actuated systems
· Hydraulic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
· TRP's own semi-metallic pad. Calipers are also compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
· Rotors and adapters sold separately
· 160mm rotor always recommended for front wheel
Flat Mount Frame to Post Mount Caliper
Replacement Brake Pads
Adapters and Accessories
Disconnect Compressionless Cable and Housing Kit