*HY/RD Technical Bulletin*
Pronounced "High Road"
Click here for HY/RD Installation Video
The HY/RD is the latest iteration of our industry-leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market. Using an open hydraulic system it’s compatible with new cable actuated Shimano and SRAM road shift levers. For compatibility questions contact us to ensure this caliper will work with your existing levers.
· Weight: 205g per caliper
· Available in black anodized with polished cap or silver with black anodized cap
· True 'plug-and-play' compatibility with existing cable actuated systems
· Hydraulic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
· TRP's own semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
o Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
· Post mount to post mount adapters available separately
o 140 versions include our L2 (140R/160F) IS to PM adapter
o 160 versions include both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
· 160 front is always recommended
Disconnect Compressionless Cable and Housing Kit
Replacement Brake Pads