Click here for Spyre Installation Video
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual sided mechanical disc brake caliper where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster so the pads can be easily adjusted tool free. No longer is there the drag of the fixed side, adding uneven wear or worse warping your rotors. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 154g package, that works with any drop bar levers on the market. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper
is post mount or flat mount? Reference our mounting type guide here.
- Dual sided actuation
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. Compressionless housing is HIGHLY recommended.
- Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads
- Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
- 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel
- Rotors and adapters sold separately
- Weight: 154g per caliper
Replacement Brake Pads
Adapters and Accessories
Disconnect Compressionless Cable and Housing Kit
Flat Mount Frame to Post Mount Caliper