The Quadiem SL is World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin's brake of choice. TRP steps up the game with our new Quadiem SL which sports 4 composite pistons in the caliper to maximize stopping power and modulation in extreme conditions. Built for anything from enduro to DH this brake will take the beating and keep on going. Ergonomic carbon lever blade with tool free reach adjust combines ease of set up, with a comfortable design, all in a burly package that can take a hit and not get knocked down. TRP's latest 2 piece rotor design paired with our semi-metallic pad compound increases heat dissipation with smooth and predictable braking in wet or dry conditions. Available with 160, 180, or 203 rotor options in a high polish grey anno with raw UD carbon lever blade. For product manuals see support page or click here.
- 4 composite pistons for excellent heat insolation
- Ergonomic carbon lever with tool free reach adjust
- Semi-metallic pads
- Improved 2 piece rotor design for maximum cooling and control
- Available with 160, 180, or 203 rotor sizes
- Colors: high polish grey anno with raw UD carbon blade
- Weight: 314g (front)