WE PROUDLY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! (The site will automatically charge $50 for Express International shipping. If you are in need of small parts and are not in a hurry, please contact us for alternate methods of international shipping.)
1. Answer: We offer a two year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship from the date of original retail purchase. Not covered under this warranty is damage resulting from improper installation, adjustment or maintenance, lack of maintenance, alterations, crashes, or use judged by TRP to be excessive or abusive.
2. Answer: TRP has a dealer network of over 200 shops in the U.S. (and many more around the world), but you can always order TRP prodcuts through your local bike shop via Quality Bicycle Parts, Seattle Bike Supply, Six Layer Imports, or Holly Bike Supply. Check out our Support Page to learn more. You can also buy most TRP products directly from us here online.
3. Answer: We are very lucky because we get to sponsor a wide variety of teams and individuals. From Pro Tour road teams to neighborhood clubs, we are always looking for those unique and meaningful connections. Is your story compelling? Tell us and we'll see if there is a match. Typically, road, mountain, and triathlon sponsorship requests are considered between July 1st and October 1st each year, with decisions made by November. Cyclocross proposals should be submitted by June 1st for consideration. Sponsorship is most often through our 'pro-deal' purchase option for club members, but a select few will receive free product from us.
4b Answer - Time Trial/Triathlon: time trial and triathlon applications often use specific combinations. You can reference our compatability chart for your specific application. If you don't see your bike listed, give us a call at 1-877-807-4162
5a. Answer - Road, Mountain V, Cross: All of our road, mountain bike V-brake and cyclocross brakes are compatible with Shimano pads. While you can use any pad out there, we recommend and spec, SwissStop pads for optimal braking peformance.
5b.Answer - Disc Brakes: We use a proprietary semi-metallic disc brake compound in our disc line of brakes. You can purchase replacement pads directly from us HERE. The Spyre, Hy/Rd and Hylex use a Shimano M525/M515-compatible pad, which means you have plenty of aftermarket options! Replace pads when contaminated/damaged, or when there is about .8mm of pad material left.
6. Answer: Most replacement and small parts are available thru the website. Check out the specific brake model and/or the small parts page. If you don't see what you need, give us a call at 1-877-807-4162 and we'll help you out.
8. Answer - The extra bolt, located on the R side when looking at the brake, is there as a tie down for the brake cable as it passes through the straddle carrier. This keeps the brake cable from touching the tire or interfering in any way. If you don't want to use it, simply take it off.